Sykes- Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Customer Experience Services on SYKES is a comprehensive assessment of SYKES’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
SYKES provides customer care and technical support, order processing and fulfilment, digital marketing and inbound sales, customer acquisition, up-sell and cross-sell, loyalty management, retention, and social media services. It also provides self-service software design and development.
It has ~55k employees, including 4.9k work at home agents, located in 79 contact centers in 21 countries, supporting ~40 languages.
In the last two years SYKES has been actively investing in its sales and marketing capabilities with the acquisitions of Clearlink and later Portent digital agency, as well as minority investment in ML developer XSELL.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SYKES’ digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.