Sykes - Customer Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Management Services (CMS) profile on Sykes is a comprehensive assessment of Sykes’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Sykes Enterprises, Inc. (Sykes) is a public U.S. based company headquartered in Tampa, Florida, founded in 1977. In March 2016, Sykes acquired U.S. lead generation and inbound sales company Clearlink for ~$209m.
Sykes has 54k employees including ~42k contact center agents, located in 70 contact centers in 20 countries, supporting 30 languages
It offers customer management services in:
- Customer care
- Technical support
- Fulfilment and back-office.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sykes’ CMS offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.