Swiss Post Solutions- Business Process Transformation through RPA and AI
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Business Process Transformation through RPA & AI profile of Swiss Post Solutions is a comprehensive assessment of SPS’ automation-centric service offerings and capabilities in support of business process transformation designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver process transformation and automation using RPA and/or AI technologies and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs seeking automation-led process transformation or business process services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) is a division of Swiss Post, offering business process services in support of paper based business processes, inbound and outbound document management, and multi-channel management.
Within RPA and AI, the company is initially focusing on enhancing its document management services to drive deeper into workflow and processing services, with the aim of offering omni-channel closed loop RPA and AI based document management, workflow, and processing services. A major focus for the company is enhancing its capability to process unstructured information in an omni-channel environment.
SPS regards its major opportunity as assisting organizations in extracting information from unstructured data, in support of omnichannel customer interaction and omni-channel communication, both to and from customers. The main targets for SPS here are shared services centers supporting major organizations in the banking, insurance, healthcare, and telecoms sectors.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SPS’ offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components for achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization for delivering business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s RPA and AI-based services customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Revenue estimates for the company’s RPA and AI-centric services
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook in achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology.