Sutherland - Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Mortgage and Loan (M&L) BPS vendor assessment for Sutherland is a comprehensive assessment of Sutherland’s Next Generation M&L BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for M&L BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Sutherland’s offerings and capabilities in mortgage and loan BPS. Sutherland is one of a number of mortgage and loan BPS companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Sutherland Global Services (Sutherland) provides BPS and technologyenabled operations services. Across all industries, it employs ~38k globally and delivers services from 60 delivery centers in nineteen countries. The banking unit has 3.5k employees and generated ~$69m in revenues in CY 2016. Banking industry clients are based in the U.S., LATAM, APAC, MEA, and Europe.
Sutherland entered the mortgage BPS business in 2010 with the acquisition of Adventity, a vendor of BPS/KPO to financial institutions and airlines.
Adventity was established in 2003 and had operations in:
Adventity was primarily focused on KPO and analytics. It provided mortgage BPS services to its financial institution clients; these services were focused on mortgage sub-processes in managing data for the loans. Over time, Sutherland expanded the range of processes to the entire range of mortgage processes, excluding sales and default management processes.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of M&L offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.