Sutherland- Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality profile on Sutherland is a comprehensive assessment of Sutherland’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In the travel, hospitality, transport, and logistics sectors, Sutherland provides customer care, revenue generation, revenue assurance, cost support, consulting, social media management, analytics and automation, channel enablement, system implementation, marketing services, and F&A outsourcing.
Sutherlands supports these sectors with ~4.5 employees in 20 locations in 13 countries. It has ~28 clients including airlines, hotel chains, cruise lines, OTAs, logistics, and shared economy players.
It began the practice around 2003 and currently organizes the travel, transportation, and hospitality vertical into sub-segments, with heads operating with a global remit. With this structure, it aims to achieve deeper domain expertise.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sutherland’s customer experience services in travel, transportation, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.