SuccessFactors - Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for SuccessFactors is a comprehensive assessment of SuccessFactors’ HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
SuccessFactors, (an SAP company), headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is a global provider of cloud based HCM software.
Founded in 2001, SuccessFactors was acquired by SAP America in February 2012 specifically for its cloud-based talent management capabilities, with SuccessFactors remaining an independent compan
and subsidiary of SAP America, Inc.
Today, SuccessFactors has ~6,400 clients across ~60 industries, supporting ~100m users in ~200 countries and territories.
SuccessFactors cloud based HCM platform offering provides the following modules:
- Employee Central
- Global benefits
- Service Center
- Time and Attendance
- Talent Management:
- Succession and Development
- SAP Enablement Now
- Performance Management
- Workforce analytics
- Workforce planning.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SuccessFactors’ Next Generation HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.