SuccessFactors - Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for SuccessFactors is a comprehensive assessment of SuccessFactors’ HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
SuccessFactors, (an SAP company), headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is a global provider of cloud based HCM software.
Founded in 2001, SuccessFactors was acquired by SAP America in February 2012 specifically for its cloud-based talent management capabilities, with SuccessFactors remaining an independent compan
and subsidiary of SAP America, Inc.
Today, SuccessFactors has ~6,400 clients across ~60 industries, supporting ~100m users in ~200 countries and territories.
SuccessFactors cloud based HCM platform offering provides the following modules:
- Employee Central
- Global benefits
- Service Center
- Time and Attendance
- Talent Management:
- Succession and Development
- SAP Enablement Now
- Performance Management
- Workforce analytics
- Workforce planning.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SuccessFactors’ Next Generation HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook