Sopra Steria – Salesforce Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Salesforce Services Vendor Assessment for Sopra Steria iss a comprehensive assessment of Sopra Steria's Salfeforce service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for Salesforce services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Finanical analysts and invesors specializing in IT services and digital.
Key Findings & Highlights
The value proposition of Sopra Steria's Salesforce (SFDC) capabilities lies around client intimacy, onshore and onsite delivery, digital transformation consulting (in the form of a consulting-led approach and SFDC-related best practices). Another important element of the SFDC value proposition of Sopra Steria is around industry expertise, mostly through employee experience. Finally, Sopra Steria highlights its capabilities in interfacing/integrating SFDC applications with other applications and emphasizes that large enterprises now systematically integrated SFDC's Clouds with back-office applications such as SAP and ERP applications.
The company developed its SFDC capabilities initially in Norway, and then in Italy, and Germany. In late 2017, Sopra Steria decided to accelerate the development of its SFDC practice in Fance and has grown its SFDC presence in the country from 10 to 40 SFDC consultants in less than nine months. Altogether, Sopra Steria has 200 SFDC consultants across four countries and highlights its SFDC journey is only beginning.
The company highlights that building its SFDC capabilities is strategic: the development of its SFDC expertise requires from Sopra Steria upfron training, certification, and wage expenses, ahead of projects. This is an investment for Sopra Steria, which will help the company accelerate its growth.
Key SDC clients of Sopra Steria include a large railway operatior, a large retailer, and a large aerospace and defense OEM.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sopra Steria's Salesforce service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offeringgss and key service components, acceleratiors, and platforms
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook