Sopra Steria- Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Security Services profile on Sopra Steria is a comprehensive assessment of Sopra Steria’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Sopra Steria is a France-headquartered IT services company which is primarily focused on delivering IT services within the European market.
Its cybersecurity services reside within its I2S (infrastructure and security services) service line and provide cybersecurity services to Sopra Steria's and Sopra Banking's clients.
In December 2016, Sopra Steria joined IBM's Watson for cybersecurity beta program of 40 organizations to test Watson's cognitive insights for cybersecurity.
In January 2017, Sopra Steria partnered with ThreatQuotient for the use of ThreatQuotient's threat intelligence platform.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sopra Steria’s managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook