Sopra Steria– IoT Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's IoT Services Vendor Assessment for Sopra Seria is a comprehensive assesment of Sopra Steria is a comprehensive assessment of Sopra Steria's IoT service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for IoT services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to bechmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specailizing in the IoT sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Sopra Steria provides IoT services as part of its digital transformation offerings. THe company launched its IoT and Automation (I&A) technology stream in 2016. I&A is part of Sopra Steria's digital organization, which also includes data science (big data and analytics), smart machines (AI and ML), digital interactions (digital Marketing, augmented and virtual reality).
I&A was created based on the work which it has provided for Airbus Group (Sopra Steria's largest client overall) around embedded software and mechatronics engineering.
I&A takes a business approach to IoT projects, complemented by its technology skills.
I&A is a center of excellence with a number of missions including:
- Assessinng technology
- Identifying technology roadmaps for the next 12 to 18 months
- Working on the pre-sales activity along with Sopra Steria's Business Units
- Bing involved in delivery, with the client
- Creating IP
I&A also supports activity and delivery in the vertical delivery organizations (BUs).
It relies on a mix of permanent members (including representatives in each major geography), and subject matters experts in the BUs.
In total, I&A involves an ecosystem of 100 personnel across Sopra Steria.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sopra Steria's IoT service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components, accelerators, and platforms
- Revenue estimate
- Idenification of the company's strategy emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's cusstomer base including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook