Sopra Steria - IoT in Digital Transformation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s transformational IoT services vendor assessment for Sopra Steria is a comprehensive assessment of Sopra Steria’s offerings and capabilities in the area of digital transformation, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within transformational IoT
- IT and process decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of transformational IoT as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the IoT industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Sopra Steria began implementing IoT technology solutions in 1990, with its first embedded system deployments; the company's real growth as a provider of IoT solutions in digital transformation initiatives, however, began in 2014 with its work with Gazpar and ERDF, and since then has included a dozen more such initiatives.
During the first half of 2018, the company acquired a 10% stake in industrial IoT cybersecurity provider Sentryo, with the intention to integrate the latter's capability set into Sopra Steria's industrial IoT offerings.
Sopra Steria does not disclose its IoT-specific revenues, but NelsonHall estimates its revenue from transformational IoT projects at $25m.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sopra Steria’s transformational IoT offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook