Sopra Steria - GDPR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s GDPR Services profile on Sopra Steria is a comprehensive assessment of Sopra Steria’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of GDPR services and identifying vendor suitability for GDPR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Sopra Steria’s offerings and capabilities in GDPR services.
Sopra Steria organizes its GDPR services across three levels of service:
- Think: consultancy designed to define the scope of how GDPR affects the client and to determine the client's current state of readiness. Services within 'Think' help clients identify these gaps in compliance and provide recommendations going forward
- Build: consultancy and implementation designed to design, develop, and implement processes and technologies to increase compliance
- Run: maintenance and monitoring of ongoing platforms and environments to ensure the processes and technologies implemented continue to provide compliance, and run regular data privacy impact assessments.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sopra Steria’s GDPR services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including thecompany’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations