Sopra Steria- Big Data and Analytics Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Big Data and Analytics Services vendor assessment for Sopra Steria is a comprehensive assessment of Sopra Steria's big data and analytics wervice offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitablity for digital services
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt thier peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Sopra Steria launched it Data Science/Big Data Analytics technology stream in 2015, covering big data, analytics, data science, and ML, along with other streams:
- IoT: including digital factory
- Smart Machines: AI and ML
- Digital Innteractions: digital marketing, augmented and virtual reality.
Big Data Analytics has a center of excellence, with several missions including:
- Working on pre-sales activity along with Sopra Steria’s country and vertical operations (BUs)
- Being involved in delivery, with the client
- Assessing technology
- Enhancing and creating new service offerings.
Big Data Analytics is also involved in delivery within the BUs. It relies on a mix of permanent members (including representatives in each major geography), and subject matter experts in the BUs. Big Data Analytics and the BUs have shared responsibility on big data projects, with Big Data Analytics driving the Inner Science.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sopra Steria’s big data and analytics service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook