Sopra HR - Next Generation Payroll Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for Sopra HR is a comprehensive assessment of Sopra HR’s payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Sopra HR is a subsidiary of Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in digital transformation established in 2014 following the merger of Sopra Group SA and Groupe Steria SCA.
Sopra HR offers HR and payroll services through its own proprietary assets, HR Access and Pleiades.
The company is headquartered in France and is primarily present in France, though it also delivers HR and payroll services to nine other countries across EMEA: Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Morocco, U.K., Switzerland, and Tunisia.
Sopra HR has ~850 clients including around ~110 payroll clients, with a 50/50 split between public and private sectors. It focuses on clients in Europe (excluding the U.K. which is serviced through Sopra Steria) and North Africa, and primarily targets the upper part of the mid-market, with clients that have 3k – 11k employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sopra HR’s Next Generation Payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook