Softomotive- RPA & AI Technology Evaluation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPA and AI vendor assessment for Softomotive is a comprehensive assessment of Softomotive’s RPA offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA
- Automation decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the RPA industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Softomotive was founded in 2005 in Athens, Greece, initially as a provider of desktop automation software for individual users. That product line (ScriptAhead) remained the company's flagship offering until 2010, when the company changed its name to WinAutomation and released an automation product of the same name.
The company crossed the 1,000-customer line in 2009, and in 2011 launched its first reseller partnership program. In 2012, it company added professional deployment and integration services to its linecard.
Softomotive has ~6,000 clients and key clients of Softomotive include Siemens, Vodafone, Xerox, Adobe, Teva, Diageo, and IBM. Softomotive does not release its revenue numbers publicly, but NelsonHall estimates its CY 2017 revenue at $5m.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Softomotive’s offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook