Sitel - Multi-channel CMS: Delivering Digital Customer Experience
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Multi-channel Customer Management Services (CMS); Delivering Digital Customer Experience profile on Sitel is a comprehensive assessment of Sitel’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Sitel Worldwide (Sitel) is a private company offering customer management services (CMS) and digital marketing, web development, training, and customer experience consulting as standalone services. In 2016, it moved its headquarters from Nashville, Tennessee to Miami, Florida (U.S.), following its 2015 acquisition by French CMS provider Acticall. Sitel has ~75k employees supporting ~400 clients in 48 languages, from 146 centers located in 22 countries.
Sitel offers multichannel support as part of its CMS service portfolio and multichannel enablement as standalone services from Acticall's specialized divisions:
- Novagile: a web and app IT developer specialized in CRM, e-commerce, selfservice, and customer care apps
- Extens: a consulting arm offering analysis, customer journey mapping, and project management for multichannel delivery
- The Social Client: a design and development subsidiary focused on the user experience within social media and digital channels.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sitel CMS multichannel offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.