Sitel - Customer Experience Servies in Travel, Transport and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and
Hospitality profile on Sitel is a comprehensive assessment of Sitel’s
offerings and capabilities designed for:
▪ Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of
CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
▪ Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to
benchmark themselves against their peers
▪ Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services
Key Findings & Highlights
Sitel has been supporting travel clients since 1997 and currently manages the segment as a separate vertical. Sitel provides reservations, bookings and customer care services, loyalty program management, guest relations, social media services, irregular operations, customer experience design, analytics, and consulting.
It has ~22 clients in the vertical, supported by ~3.3k agents operating on 22 sites in 15 countries in North America, EMEA, APAC, and LATAM.
Its travel, transportation, and hospitality clients include full service and low-cost airlines, hotel chains, travel agencies, auto clubs, OTAs, ride sharing companies, hotel and resort chains, and logistics companies.
Sitel has seven subsidiaries, and the main ones involved in customer experience services for the sector are:
• Sitel: delivering customer experience services
• The Social Client: for digital and social marketing consulting
• Learning Tribes: for learning and people development tools and
frameworks such as MOOC
• Sitel Customer Insights: for analytics.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sitel’s
customer experience services in travel, transportation, and hospitality
offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the
company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location
of delivery sites.