Sitel - Cognitive CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive Customer Experience Services report on Sitel is a comprehensive assessment of Sitel’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Over the last two years, Sitel had an objective to communicate as a group and act as a single unit that builds integrated platforms and services. The company is unifying the different digital transformation functions under a Digital Operation Transformation Center for incubation and development of in-house and third-party technology and partnerships.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sitel cognitive customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook