Sitel- CMS in Telecommunications
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's CMS in telecommunications industry sector profile on Sitel is a comprehensive assessment of Sitel's telecommunications sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capablities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunications sector
- Vendor marketing, sales and buinss managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Sitel Worldwide (Sitel) is a pure-play customer management sservice (CMS) company that recently moved it headquarters from Nashville, Tennessee to Miami, Florida (U.S.) Currently, Sitel has ~75k employees supporting 50 languages, and 150 contact centers across 27 territories
The former ClientLogic was founded in April 1998 by Onex Corporation, with the acquisiton of a single contract center in Toronto, Canada. Between 1998 and 2006, it undertook a number of organic growth initiatives and made serveral ascquistions that helped build its infrastructure and develop process capablities.
In January, 2007, ClientLogic acquired Sitel Corporation ( wich was founded in 1985) for $450m, to form Sietl Worldwide. THe Sitel acquisition brought significantly increased scale.
In July 2015, the French organization Groupe Acticall aquired Sitel for $400m. Groupe Acticall is sponsored by the France based Mulliez family.
In the mid-1980s, Legacy Sitel supported the insurance and publishing sectors on the inbound side of the business, as well as offering outbound sales support to the insurance sector. When ClientLogic acquired Sitel it had a strong global operating system that enhanced its technical support offering and provided consistancy. Two years ago, Sitel became less reactive and more proactive; it built an offering to support warranty coverage and out of warranty customers.
While itss first client was in the insurance indusry sector, Sitel quickly began supporting clients in the telecommunications sector.
Sitel currently hhas ~30 CMS telecommunications sector clients
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sitel's telecommunications offerings, capablities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identificationn of the company's strategy, empasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weakness and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile ;fo the company's CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's telecommunications sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organizationn including the geography of delivery locations