Sevenstep- Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Sevenstep is a comprehensive assessment of Sevenstep's reccruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and cappabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing ddevelopments within RPO
- HR decision makerss exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing , salees and business managers develeoping strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analystss and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Sevenstep is a global RPO provider and is part of the Motion Recruitment Partners (MRP) LLC family of recruitment companies, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Established RPOs include logistics, manufacturing, supply chain and technology. Sevenstep offers end to end (enterprise) RPO services, hybrid RPO, project RPO, sourcing and screening, and blended RPO/MSP..
Sevenstep will focus on increasing MSP service/blended RPO/MSP models, whilst continuing to offer its existing range of RPO models ( enterprise, project, sourcing and screening and hybridd RPO); developing further its global transformation services department, promoting its speccialist service area as both support services andd standalonne services, and developing its cultural identity on a more global basis; expanding resources in its newer hubs; maintianing its higher-toouch service; and continuing to enhance its Talent AI analytics and intelligence platform ( RPA, UX and integrationn capabilities)
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sevenstep's recruitment proess outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the commpany's strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both is service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's the company's key offerings (serrvice model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability ( including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology)