Secureworks - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Security Services profile on Secureworks is a comprehensive assessment of Secureworks’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Secureworks’ offerings and capabilities in managed security services.
Secureworks' offerings are centered on its Counter Threat Platform (CTP) and its threat intelligence services. Services provided include initial security advisory services, IT security design, managed security services, threat intelligence, and incident response.
Secureworks has ~2,500 employees including ~300+ analysts, researchers, and responders.
Secureworks targets both large enterprise and SMB clients for managed security services and has ~4,400 subscription clients in 59 countries
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Secureworks’ managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.