Sage Business Cloud People - Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for Sage Business Cloud People is a comprehensive assessment of Sage Business Cloud People HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
The Sage Group plc (Sage), headquartered in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, U.K. is a provider of enterprise software solutions. Today, Sage has ~13k employees, operating in 23 countries serving ~3m clients (~1m in the cloud).
Sage's HCM offering, Sage Business Cloud People, is a cloud-based (SaaS) global human capital system, built on the Salesforce.com cloud platform across a single code base. It provides comprehensive human capital management capabilities across the end-to-end employment landscape; its platform is not modular, i.e., Sage does not offer its modules as standalone or independent of each other.
The platform is enabled for mobile, both on apps (for iOS and Android) and purpose-built to convert and adapt natively across various technologies (e.g., PC, mobile, tablet, etc.) to deliver a consistent user experience across all devices.
Sage Business Cloud People consists of the following key features:
- HR and people analytics
- People management
- Talent acquisition
- Attendance and leave management
- Payroll, compensation, and benefits
- Workforce experience management
- Performance management
Sage Business Cloud People provides multinational organizations support for global workforces; currently, the platform has users in 140 countries and supports H4~15 languages
Sage Business Cloud People offers its platform in two core module bundles:
- Professional: includes all functionality except recruitment
- Enterprise: includes all functionality and a higher level of support (e.g., additional channels for support, increased SLA's and additional client success services); the majority of Sage Business Cloud People clients select this option.
Sage Business Cloud People specifically targets multinational mid-market organizations, ideally in the range of 200 employees to 5k employees. Its platform can scale up and can support clients with more than ~10k. Its smallest client has ~100 employees while its largest has <10k employees.
It currently has ~295 clients and supports ~240k users in over 140 countries.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sage Business Cloud People HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.