SYKES - CX Services in Retial and CPG
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Retail and CPG report on SYKES is a comprehensive assessment of SYKES offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
SYKES provides seasonal support services for the retail sector, doubling in size to reach 12k employees during peak fourth quarter season. The capability branded SYKESHome includes customer contact management, SaaS-based talent-management platforms, cloud-based security, and consulting services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SYKES customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths in the retail and CPG sectors, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook