SPi Global - Social Media Customer Experience Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Social Media CX Services profile on SPi Global is a comprehensive assessment of SPi Global’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CX services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the CX Services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
SPi Global is focusing on its data operations services with monitoring, acquisition, enrichment, and delivery, starting in the education industry. In content moderation, it typically operates on the client platforms but now aims to supplement the manual moderation services with proprietary ML-based algorithms, specialized in the exception. The main challenge here is the integration with the client's content management systems. Alternatively, the company wants to assist in the data preparation processes with activities such as data cleansing, labeling, augmentation, auditing, and AI model testing for the client's own algorithms.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SPi Global’s CX services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook