SD Worx– Cloud & Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud and multi-process HR services vendor assessment for SD Worx is a comprehensive assessment of SD Worx’s cloud and multiprocess HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud and multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud and multi-process HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud and multiprocess HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
SD Worx is a payroll and HR services provider operating in Europe.
Its multi-process HR services offering includes payroll services, time and attendance, tax services, benefits and compensation administration, recruiting services, and workforce administration.
SD Worx’s cloud-based HR services include cloud consulting, implementation services (for its proprietary solutions as well as for Dayforce HCM, and SAP SuccessFactors), and AMS support (which is not provided on a standalone basis).
SD Worx’s multi-process HR services leverage a variety of technology platforms including its proprietary solutions, SAP, or other third-party platforms.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SD Worx’s cloud and multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.