Redwood - RPA & AI Technology Evaluation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI vendor assessment for Redwood is a comprehensive assessment of Redwood's RPA offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA
- Automation decision makers exploring the benefits and ibhibiotrs of RPA as evidenced form the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and buesiness managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering tthe RPA industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Redwood was incorporated in the Netherlands in 1993, initally as a web console manager targeted at portfolio managers and analysts in the global investment. In the late 2000s, it began to pivot todard the intelligent automation focus which it has today; by 2010, the outlines of its current vision and direction were in place.
Although Redwood began as a financial services industry-centric technology provider, and maintians a mature book of BFSI business to this day, it now serves clients in 224 industries. BFSI, technology, healthcare and manufacturinng are focus pursuit verticals.
Redwood does not release its revenue number publicly, but NelsonHall estimates it 2017 annual revenues at $50m.
Redwood has evolved it automation offerings in three directions over the past decade. The first has been the branded preconfigured solution packing of Redwood Robotics for back-office process functions including finance, HR, supply chain, and IT. THe second has been to expand the reach of traditonnawl task-centirc automation across departmental lines address complex, multidisciplinary workflow with Cornacle. THe third has been to build towards an as-a-service offering, RunMyJobs, a simplified 'light touch' on-demand servicee that offers zerofootprint infrastructure configuration and a more rapid ramp than traditonal Redwood anc competitive workload automation offerings.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Redwood's offering, capabilitie3s, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting stageting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerigns (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology)
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook