Market Research Logo

Ramco Systems - Payroll Services

Ramco Systems - Payroll Services

Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s payroll services vendor assessment for Ramco is acomprehensive assessment of Ramco’s payroll service offering andcapabilities, designed for:

Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers ofpayroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll processoutsourcing RFPs
Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking tobenchmark themselves against their peers
Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support servicessector
HR and payroll decision makers.

Key Findings & Highlights
Ramco Systems (Ramco) is a publicly listed software and servicescompany, and part of the Ramco Group of companies. It is headquarteredin Chennai, India with ~1.6k employees and 21 offices across India,APAC, ANZ, U.S., Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Ramco offersmulti-tenanted HCM and global payroll cloud and mobile based enterprisesoftware and services.Ramco has ~20 years’ experience in delivering payroll software andservices, initially using client-server architecture. In 2008 it beganinvesting in cloud technologies as part of a company-wide strategy tomove all proprietary software into a cloud architecture. It has one HCMproduct, called Ramco HCM.As well as the payroll cloud offering, Ramco also offers managed payrollservices and MPHRO services which include HR administration andemployee helpdesks. Its HCM cloud offering is adopted by ~40% of allclient employees payrolled, with the remaining 60% on on-premisesoftware.Ramco provides payroll services for ~326k employees and produces~1.5m payslips annually across the globe.Payroll is focused on and generates revenue across:

Asia Pacific, led by India, followed by mainland Australia
U.S.
MEA.Ramco has ~375 employees dedicated to delivering payroll services.Approximately 70% of these dedicated payroll employees are based inoffshore service centers, ~20% are based in nearshore or onshorelocations, and an additional ~10% are based on client site.

Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Ramco’spayroll outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and financialstrength, including:

Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and newdevelopments
Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
Revenue estimates-- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including thecompany’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location,size and scale of delivery locations and their activities.


1. Background
2. Revenue Summary
3. Key Offerings
3.1 Payroll Offerings
3.2 Client Benefits
4. Delivery Capability and Partnerships
4.1 Technology Capability
4.2 Reporting & Analytics
4.3 New Developments
5. Target Markets
5.1 Wins
6. Strategy
7. Strengths & Challenges
7.1 Strengths
7.2 Challenges
8. Outlook

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report