Ramco- RPA and AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI in HRO Vendor Assessment for Ramco is a comprehensive assessment of Ramoc's automation and artifical intelligence offerings and capabiliites designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decison makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Ramco Systems (Ramco) is a publicly listed software and services company and part of the Ramco Grouup of companies which has collective annual revenues of ~$1bn. It is headquartered in Chennai, India with ~1.7k employees and 24 offices across India, APAC, ANZ, the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Ramco Systems started as the R&D devison of Ramco Industries Limited in 1992 and was established as an independent company in 1999. Ramco offers multi-tenant cloud and mobile-based enterprise software to the market, in the form of:
- HCM and global payroll software and services
- Aviation software
- Logistics software
- Asset managment software.
Ramco has ~20 years' experience in delivering softeare and services, initally using client-server architecture. In 2008, it began investing in cloud technologies as part of a companny-wide strategy to move all proprietary software into a cloud architecture.
In addition to its cloud HCM solutions, Ramco offers managed HR services which include payroll, HR administration, employee helpdesks, and statutory lodgment services.
Ramco leverages RPA and AI across its HR services and HCM technology solutions. Through the use of automation and AI technologies, Ramco is aiming to reduce the amount iiof work an HR useer has to do in ordder to accomplish everyday tasks while increaisng speed, efficiency, and ease of use.
Ramco aim to achieve ~95% automation using machines to detect errors and anomalies in data and to identify suspect transactions. IT leverages bots in the delivery of its HR services delivery model, with its current capability focused on automating the repeatable processes and activities of payroll mangement and has automated its end to end payroll processing with manual intervention only needed for error correction and final authorization.
Ramco has placed heavy emphasis on AI and ML, incorporating the technology across the breath of transactions supported by its proprietary Ramco HCM platform. Ramco is working towards what it calls a zero UI across all modules within the platform; essentially, seeking to make the user experience simpler and more intuitive by leveraging automation, machinee learning, and Bots (which act as perosnal assistants).
Currently, Ramco has >50 use cases in place supported by its primary chatbotchia, supporing a wide number of employees (ESS) and manager (MSS) transactions.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Ramco’s
RPA and AI offering leveraged in the delivery of its HR services, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, new developments and outlook
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key services components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base leveraging RPA and Ai including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations