Ramco - Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for Ramco is a comprehensive assessment of Racmo’s HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to
benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Ramco Systems (Ramco) is a publicly listed software and services company, and part of the Ramco Group of companies which has collective annual revenues of ~$1bn. It is headquartered in Chennai, India with ~1.6k employees and 24 offices across India, APAC, ANZ, the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Ramco's HCM solution is a cloud-based platform offering which includes modules and features to support the full employee lifecycle (hire to retire), including:
- Core HR
- Employee Benefits
- Talent Management
- Time and Attendance
Ramco HCM's cloud-based (SaaS) platform has been built organically on a single database and single code line, and modules are integrated across the platform. It offers its cloud solution as a multitenant offering and can provide both public and private cloud options. It is also enabled with prebuilt connectors and integrations, which can be developed based on client demand.
Ramco offers its HCM platform as an on-premise installed option;currently, ~48% of clients have selected the on-premise version.
However, this is gradually shrinking as more clients are moving toward the cloud version. Clients selecting the on-premise solution tend to be larger enterprise clients with >10k employees.
Ramco's HCM platform offering is flexible, allowing for modules to be selected separately or in bundles, however, core HR is required to adopt the other modules of Ramco HCM. Its most adopted and deployed modules include core HR, payroll, benefits, and time and attendance, with demand increasing for its recruiting and talent management modules.
Beyond HCM, Ramco offers extended offerings including ERP, aviation software, logistics software, and asset management software. It also offers extended managed HR and payroll services to complement its HCM technology offering; ~20% of its HCM clients also adopt its managed services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Ramco’s Next Generation HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.