Punter Southall - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's benefits administration vendor assessment for Punter Southall is a comprehensive assessment of Punter Southhall's benefits administration services offering and capablilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of benefit administration and identifying vendor suitablity for benefits administration RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers llooking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the benefits administration secctor
Key Findings & Highlights
Punter Southall is a provider of actuarial advice, pensions consulting, risk, administration, and investment services in the U.K.
Its benefits administration offering includes pension administration services for DB, DC, CARE, and hybrid schemes via Punter Southall Administration Limited (PSAL).
PSAL provides its pension administration services to ~320k members.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Punter Southall's benefits administration offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
-Analysis of the company's strengths, weakneses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of theh company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of te company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations