PeopleStrong _ RPA and AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI in HRP Vendor Assessment for PeopleStron is a comprehensive assessment of PeopleStrong's automation and artificial intelligence offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monnitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and bbusiness managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decison makers
Key Findings & Highlights
Peoplestrong is an India HR Solutions company with the aim of bring HR solutions at scale to Indian and internaitonal business. It was founded in 2005 by Pankaj Bansal and shelly Singh, who continue to lead PeopleStrong.
PeopleStrong focuses on services and technology in four areas:
- Employee lifecycle
- Payroll solution
- Conversations and chatbots
PeopleStrong is focused on delivering innovation and capability that coninually enhance the overall effiency and effectiveness of its delivery operations and for its clients, as well as driving an enhanced UX across all of its HR services and proprietary technology offerings.
With ~60% of PeopleStrong's business derived from recruitment outsourcing services clients, its primary focus to date has been leveraging RPA and AI to improve the talent acquistion process and outomes for its client, e.g. improved quality of hire, improved candidate experience, and cost reductions
Currently, PeopleScot has applied RPA and AI to the following processes:
- Candidate sourcing, screening, and scheduling
- Candidate role matching
- Employee/candidate inquiry management
- Employee lifecycle changes
- HR data and analytics
PeopleStrong focuses on leveraging and incorporating artifical intelligence (AI) and machine lea(ML) into its proprietary HCM technology platform, PeopleStrong Alt, to drive a simplified perspective UX.
PeopleStrong leverages its proprietary technology platform, PeopleStrong Alt, in the delivery of its services and as a result maintians a team of engineers and developers (~250) which also support its RPA and AI development and deployment entire in-house.
PeopleStrong maintians two core product teams (across multiple location in India): one for recruiting and one for HCM which are supporteed currently by a teeam of ~25 FTE's dedicated to automation and articiicial intelligence development. IT expects this team will grow by ~50% over the next 18-24 months as it continues to expand its capability/
While PeopleStrong has primarily developed its solutions in-house, it did complete an acquisiton (January 2018) of GrownOut (SaaS-based, referral-hiaring and matchmaking platform) for its advanced AI capabilities.
PeopleStrong applies all of its RPA and AI capabilities at the process level, vs. on a client by client basis, and does not currently offer the capability as a standalone offering.
Currently, ~30% of its clients are using an AI-enabled solution, with expectations of advancing this to ~90% in the next 18 months. Nearly all new clients being onboarded are adopting the capability, and PeopleStrong has seen increased demand for its recruiting services since introducing the technology, including attracting larger clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of PeopleStrong’s RPA and AI offering leveraged in the delivery of its HR services, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, new developments, and outlook
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base leveraging RPA and AI including the company’s targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.