PeopleStrong - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for PeopleStrong is a comprehensive assessment of PeopleStrong’s recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
PeopleStrong, founded in 2005, is an Indian HR Solutions company with the aim of bringing HR solutions at scale to Indian and international businesses.
Established RPOs include automobile, engineering, hospitality/travel, manufacturing and technology. PeopleStrong offers end to end (enterprise) RPO services and project RPO.
PeopleStrong's 2017 revenues were $20.1m and its 2017 RPO revenues were $11.5m.
PeopleStrong will focus on continuing to grow its client base for enterprise and project RPO models; moving towards specialist talent advisory and talent attraction services, moving away from transactional RPO services; building a crowdsourcing network; growing delivery capability in other countries in SE Asia; continuing to develop its fully automatic do-it-yourself (DIY) recruitment platform; and developing its analytics platform to give more sophisticated client/wider market insights.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of PeopleStrong’s recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook