Papaya Global - Global Employer of Record Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Global Employer of Record (EoR) services profile on Papaya Global is a comprehensive assessment of Papaya Global’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Global EoR services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the Global Employer of Record sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Papaya Global, headquartered in New York, NY, is a provider of global workforce management technology and services.
The firm was launched in 2016 and initially began offering global employer of record (EOR) services, adding its first clients in 2017. In 2018 it began offering managed global payroll services through its proprietary aggregator platform, which it offers in support of >100 countries today. In 2019, it further expanded its services, adding independent contractor management support to its offering.
In July 2020, the firm made its first acquisition, announcing it had acquired Israeli based HRIS technology provider Mench, Inc., adding its comprehensive human capital management platform to Papaya's service and technology offering.
Papaya Global offers a comprehensive set of services in support of firms seeking compliant global expansion. Papaya Global offers its global employer of record services in support of >100 countries, leveraging a mix of its centers and resources, as well as in-country partners for its legal entities and payroll processing in-country.
Papaya Global positions itself as a global provider of SaaS-based payroll and EOR solutions. It targets its global EOR services to growing multi-national corporations of all sizes, seeking global expansion support for small populations of employees and operations in new geographies.
Today Papaya Global's global EOR services actively support 140 clients and ~9.5k workers globally across >100 countries.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Papaya Global’s global employer of record services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook