OneSource Virtual- RPA and AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and Ai in HRP Vendor Assessment for OneSource Virtual (OSV) is a comprehensive assessment of OSV automation and artificial intelligence offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managedrs monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peer
- Financial analysts and inve3stors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decison makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
OneSource Vual (OSV), founded in 2008 and headdquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a BPaaS and professional services organization which focuses its offerings exclusively around Workday.
Following its implementation of Workday, OSV became a Workday services partners, providing HR transactional tasks trhough its proprietary service wapper, Atmoshpere. In 2010, OSV signed its first major full-service BPaaS client. In 2011, OSV expanded its BPaaS offering to include AMS, and organizational change management consulting services were added.
Today, OSV's BPaaS services are provided through a consult-to-operate for Workday model, and include:
- Professional service:
- Workday deeployment (inital and ongoing deployment)
- Strategic consulting
- Application management services (AMS):
- Configuration and deployment
- Application management services
- BPaaS services:
- Employee helptdesk
- Benefits administration
- Payroll services: payroll management, payroll administration, settlement, NetPay, payroll tax and garnishment
- WFT and Global Payroll Support
FAO Services: launched in 2015, FAO services included accounts payable services (managed account payable, accounts payablle administration, fulffilment acounts payable imaging, 1099 distribution, and 1096 fillings). In 2017, OSV announced key client additons to its FAO portfolio including TripAdvisor, Wellington Managment Company, L.L.C and South Organge Country Community College District.
OSV leverage RPA across its entire portfolio of HR and Finance and Accounting services, with the intent of reducing the effort for both OSV and client resources agaisnt manually intensive, repeatable processes, thereby increasing effiency and scale.
Example processes for which OSV has currently applied automation include:
- Data conversion automation during onboarding and client provisoning activities
- Payroll processing reconciliation
- Garnishment oprocessing and wwage attachment letters
- Payroll tax update and processing
- Benefits Administration
- FAO: invoice entry and processing
- File movement, data management, error evaluation and reporting, etc.
OSV has 100's of autmations in place today throughout is HR services delivery model. Future autmation will center on client issue resolution and tracking automation (e.g., tick mangement and statutory tax changes (e.g., tax notices, rate changes, etc.) as well as filling of payroll taxes.
OSV offers a consult to operate delivery model leveraging the WOrkday HCM cloud platform exxclusively ()SV currently service 35% of the Workday client base), and can support its client and design, deployment, operation, and maintenance of the Workday product and services offering.
For the delivery of its automation capability, OSV primarily (>90T) leverages an internally supported approach, choosing to implement automation almost entirely in house. Currently, it has 40 FTE's dedicated to autmation implentation and support. Like its HR services delivery model, OSv focuses on entirely onshore presence for its RPA implementation managment with its COE and delivery based in Dallas, Texas.
While OSV leverages a proprietary (internally developed) RPA toolkit in support of its processes and service delivery, it also leverages Blue Prism as its sole RPA platform provider with integration to WOrkday and the various proprietary applications leveraged in itss HR delivery model.
OSV currently applies its HR services and corresponding automation to all of its 450 clients in the U.S., U.k., and Canada.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of OSV's RPA and Ai offering leveraged in the delivery of its HR services, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, new developments, and outlook
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service componets
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base leveraging RPA and AI including the coompany's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook