Neeyamo - Payroll Services

Neeyamo - Payroll Services

Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services profile on Neeyamo’s is a comprehensive assessment of its offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed payroll services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR and payroll technology and services sector.

Key Findings & Highlights
Neeyamo, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Chennai, India, with its principal office in California, is a pure-play provider of HR services with an emphasis on serving long-tail countries.
Neeyamo began delivering multi-process HR services in 2010, initially focusing exclusively on the mid-market later expanding its focus to include large, enterprise multi-national organizations. In 2012, Neeyamo began to provide Cloud HR Transformation Services, focusing on SAP SuccessFactors' deployment. Neeyamo has since expanded its HR services to support Workday clients and plans to add additional HCM platform partners in the coming year.
Since its inception, Neeyamo has developed proprietary tools to enable its HR services, dedicating ~20% of its annual revenues toward R&D efforts through Its wholly-owned subsidiary, NeeyamoWorks, which manages all technical development for enabling its HR service delivery.
Neeyamo's HR business supports >300 clients and is organized into the following service lines:
• HR outsourcing
• Global payroll
• HCM technical services
• Pre-employment screening.
Across all of these lines of business, Neeyamo supports ~300 clients in ~185 countries.
Neeyamo positions itself as a long-tail payroll specialist and HR services provider, seeking to address the white spaces commonly experienced by organizations within their HR operating models.
It targets large enterprise-sized organizations that tend to have ~70% of their employees based in home and secondary countries, with the remaining 30% distributed in small numbers across multiple locations constituting a long-tail of countries. While its primary focus is on targeting large Fortune Global companies, it is capable and does service smaller companies with fewer than 500 employees.

Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Neeyamo’spayroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.

1. Background
2. Revenue Summary
3. Key Offerings
4. Delivery Capability and Partnerships
5. Target Markets
6. Strategy
7. Strengths & Challenges
7.1. Strengths
7.2. Challenges
8. Outlook

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook
Cookie Settings