NTT DATA – Salesforce Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Salesforce Services Vendor Assessment for NTT DATA is a comprehensive assessment of NTT DATA's Salesforce service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilites of exisiting suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for Salesforce services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in IT servicesand digital.
Key Findings & Highlights
NTT DATA has put it Salesforce (SFDC) capabilities under the structure of geography-bsed SFDC practices and the coordination of a Global One CoE. NTT DATA's Global One CoE has several roles, including optimizing offerings and IPs created in one geo across NTT DATA countries, or funding training and certificationn or the development of IP.
NTT DATA has developed its SFDC capabilities both internally and externally. The company has acquired two SFDC service specialists:
- Centerstance (2012, U.S.). Portland, OR -based Centerstance, a Salesforceconsulting partner in North America, had at the time of the acquisition a headcount of 140
- Nefos (2016, Switzerland). Nefos, a Zurich -based Salesforce partner, was founded in 2007 and served German-speaking markets in DACH. Nefos also had a nearshore development center in Croatia. Its client base included manufacturing, automotive, telecom, and services.
Finally, NTT DATA gained some SFDC capabilities from
- The 2014 acquisition of everis, a well-respected consulting and systems integration firm headquarted in Spain, and also operating in Latin America
- The 2016 acquisition of Dell services, which significnatly expanded NTT DATA's presence in North America.
NTT DATA has based its SFDC value proposition on several elements:
- A consulting approach put into the context of digital transformation and agile development
- A delivery model that is largely onshore to accommodate clients' need for intimacy in their transformation program
- Investment in IP and software products complementing the functionnality brought by SFDC.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of NTT DATA's Salesforce service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components, accelerators, and platforms
- Revenue estimates
- Indentification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook