NTT DATA - IoT Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s IoT Services Vendor Assessment for NTT DATA is a comprehensive assessment of NTT DATA’s IoT service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for IoT services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IoT sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Within NTT DATA, NTT DATA Services has grouped its IoT services capabilities under its Digital Business Services line. Within Digital Business Services, NTT DATA has an IoT CoE and an IoT service portfolio.
Outside of NTT DATA Services, NTT DATA also has IoT capabilities in additional units, namely in Everis (its Spanish subsidiary which operates in Spain and South America), and in NTT DATA in Japan and Italy. In addition, Dimension Data, a subsidiary of NTT Com, has IoT capabilities.
NelsonHall estimates the IoT revenues of NTT DATA to be ~$25m in CY 2016.
NTT DATA Services likes to emphasize the $1.8bn that the larger NTT Group (including NTT DATA) spends on R&D. Examples of NTT DATA’s R&D spending on IoT include deploying wearables and creating wearable solutions at U.S. IndyCar. Note that NTT DATA in North America has been a sponsor of IndyCar since 2014.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of NTT DATA’s IoT service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components, accelerators, and “platforms”
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook