NTT DATA - Healthcare Payer BPS
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s healthcare payer BPS managing effectiveness profile on NTT DATA is a comprehensive assessment of NTT DATA’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital services and healthcare payer BPS effectiveness services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the healthcare payer BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes NTT DATA’s offerings and capabilities in healthcare payer BPS managing effectiveness services.
NTT DATA supports healthcare payer BPS effectiveness services through its proprietary AI and automation solutions, BPO capabilities, and consulting and advisory services in plan design, enrollment, customer service administration, billing and collections, claims administration, provider data, contract management, network management, and care management and wellness. NTT DATA’s modular Digital Consumer Marketplace and Engagement Platform offers automation and AI in sales and enrollment processes, and member engagement channels. The Member360 solution can be integrated with the Consumer Marketplace platform to provide clients with advanced analytics and external APIs to manage member engagement. NTT DATA provides delegated services capabilities in provider contact center, enrollment, and claims administration.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of NTT DATA’s healthcare payer BPS managing effectiveness services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization, including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook