NTT DATA - Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services Vendor Assessment for NTT DATA is a comprehensive assessment of NTT DATA’s cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services.
Key Findings & Highlights
NTT DATA offers a full lifecycle of cloud services, with strong capability in the management of hybrid cloud. NTT DATA will provide IP and thirdparty tools across all platforms, including across automation and integration (i.e., service catalog, provisioning, and orchestration), and for governance (policy management), and cloud optimization between different cloud platforms.
Cloud platfroms for which NTT DATA provides managed services include:
- On-premise infrastructure: managed hosting and private cloud
- Hosted physical servers: managed hosting
- Hosted private cloud
- Public: AWS, Azure, NTT Communications, Google Cloud Platform
NTT DATA also pprovides a range of hosted off-premise offerings through NTT DATA Services Cloud on Demand partners including AWS, CenturyLink, Dimension Data, GCP, Joyent, Peer 1, ScaleMatrixx, Six Degrees Group, Azure, ZeroLag.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of NTT DATA's cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identiffication of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook