NIIT - Transforming Wealth and Asset Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Transforming Wealth and Asset Management Services Vendor Assessment for NIIT is a comprehensive assessment of NIIT’s Wealth and Asset Management Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Wealth and Asset Management Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2008, NIIT Tech started its wealth management business with a U.S. based leading asset and wealth management company (client), a customer since 1995 and a provider of investment processing services to ~200 banks and 7.3k+ investment managers. The W&A services relationship began delivering account set-up and maintenance BPS services. In 2013, NIIT Tech extended into asset management services with the same client, providing asset servicing and transactional processing. The client relationship includes a range of industry-specific processes, of which wealth and asset management have represented 20% to 25% of the overall contract over the years.
In 2012, NIIT Tech began its investment in building digital technologies capabilities. Since then it has:
• Made investments in digital, automation, and IMS (IP multi-media services) technology capabilities
• Acquired Incessant and Ruletek for their digital integration and business process management capabilities
• Built up a partner ecosystem of digital product vendors
• Built up proprietary IP’s, solutions, frameworks, accelerators to deliver IT services
• Made investments in designing/creating CoE’s, design studios, innovation centers, and labs
• Set up a global BFS transformation team to align IT services to solve industry problems
Since the start of 2018 NIIT Tech has increased its focus on consulting and advisory services for W&A clients. As part of this initiative, NIIT Tech acquired WHISHWORKS (April 2018), which is a midsized IT services and consulting company based in Hyderabad, which specializes in MuleSoft and Big Data technologies.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wealth and Asset Management services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook