NIIT Tech- Next Generation Wealth and Asset Management Operations Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Wealth and Asset (W&A) Management Operations Services vendor assessment for NIIT Tech is a comprehensive assessment of NIIT Tech’s Next Generation W&A services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for W&A services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes NIIT Tech’s offerings and capabilities in W&A operations services. NIIT Tech is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
NIIT was founded in 1981 as an IT services training company and NIIT Technologies (NIIT Tech) was started in 1997 as a subsidiary of NIIT Ltd. NIIT Tech was founded to provide software and IT services, and in 2004 was spun off as an independent public company to pursue the IT services industry.
This report focuses on wealth and asset management operations services, which is part of NIIT Tech’s financial services line of business. It started its wealth management business in 2008 by beginning an account set-up and maintenance BPS services relationship with a U.S. based leading asset and wealth management company (client), a customer since 1995 and a provider of investment processing services to ~200 banks, ~7.3k investment advisors, institutional investors, and investment managers. In 2013, NIIT Tech extended into asset management services with the same client, providing asset servicing and transactional processing. The client relationship includes a range of industry-specific processes, of which wealth and asset management has represented 20% to 25% of the overall contract over the years.
In 2012, NIIT Tech began its investment in building digital technologies capabilities. Since then it has:
- Made investments in digital, automation, and IMS (IP multi-media services) technology capabilities
- Acquired Incessant and Ruletek for their digital integration and business process management capabilities
- Built up a partner ecosystem of FinTech product vendors.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of W&A operations services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.