NGA HR - RPA and AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI in HRP Vendor Assessment for NGA HR iis a comprehensive assessment of NGA HRs automation and artificial intelligence and capabiliites designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability of HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peer
- Financial anlysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decison makers
Key Findings & Highlights
NGA Human Resources (NGA HR), headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, U.K., is a provider of HR software and services. It has been in the HR and payroll services business since 1969 when it operatec as a software business called CMC and has been through a number or rebrands and acquistions since then. In 2000,CMC rebranded to Northgate, which later acquiredArinso (2007), eventurally creating the NorthgateArinso brand in 2009. The company formally adopted the NGA HR brand in 2013.
As an HR and payrool services provider, NGA HR is organized into two core business segments.
- Digital HR: implementation, maintenance, and extension of core HR, payroll, talent and analytics solutions on cloud, on-premise, or hybrid landscapes. This includes:
- HR transformation consulting: focused on HR service delivery optimization and HR process design and adoption, offfered either as a standalone consulting service, or leveraging the NGA BPS delivery model and HR-as-a-service offering
- HR technology consulting: for both cloud and on-premise HR systems. It includes all aspects of technology deployment form businesss case and technology selection, design and implementation, integration services, to onboarding and support. NGA HR has developed a proprietary rapid onboarding methodology called NGA FastTrack, and a cloud readiness assessment tool called NGA HealthCheck
- Application management Services (AMS)
- HR-as-a-Service: outsourcing of transactional HR processes including workforce administration, global payroll, time management, benefits administration:
- Provisoned payroll processing: system support including innfrastructure, application, software, and maintenance
- Managed payroll services: system support, payroll validation, and payroll management services (i.e., payroll execution, payments, payroll reports, legal reporting, remittance paymentss, and SME payroll, including the option of payroll data handling/entry)
- Comprehensive outsourcing services: system support, core HR (data input, entries and terminations, employee contract center (tier 1 support), data entry, validation of data), time and attendance management, and at least one HRO service offerings (e.g., payroll, benefits admin, etc.)
- On-premise or cloud-based proprietary HR and payroll software: including SAP HCM and euHReka HCM (NGA HR will continue to support the remaining clients on euHReka HCM, but no longer actively selling the solution). euHReka Payroll remains part of NGA's global payroll solution, which also incudes 3rd party solutions for long tail countries.
NGA is focued on leveraging intelligent technologies across its breadth of HR serwvices, to increase opertional efficiency and scale, improve quality and consistency and ebable a enhanced digital HR delivery experience for its clients.
Over the past two years, NGA has continually invested in, developed, and integrated RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) into its HR service offerings. While its initial use cases focused on service delivery management and payroll (a key offering adopted by the majority of its client base), it aims to gradually extend this to all of its HR solutions and services in the longer term.
NGA current RPA and AI capability is focused on addressing the following:
- Chatbot enabled employee/manager self-service
- Automateed inquiry/ticket management (including subsequent ddata entry/updates)
- Payroll and HR data entry
- Payroll validations (error detection during processing)
- Anomaly detection (allowing clients to detect rewards deviations before they are paid)
- Automation of payroll processing for achieving touchless payroll (full autonomy)
NGA has ~50 bots in place today addressing multiple use cases and outcomes. Although it will continue to invest in expanding its use of bots and developing their intelligence and capability through AI and ML, it expects to contract the volume as it moves forward, by merging bot capabilities, ebabling the bots to take on more use cases and increased workloads.
NGA support the delivery of its automation capability through a combination of its own development rresources and capability, and by leveraging select technology partners.
NGA's approach to rolling out it RPA and AI capability to its client base has been primarily at the process level (mostly internal processing which is client facing), applying the capability to key focus areas across all clients, meaning all of its clients are implacted at some level by its RPA and AI capability.
Scope of the Report
The report provides aw comprehensive and objective analysis of Excelity's RPA and Ai offering leveraged in the delivery of its HR services, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, new developments, and outlook
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base leveraging RPA and Ai including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis sof the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery location.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook