Mphasis - Next Generation EUC Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation EUC Service vendor assessment for Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis' next generation EUC service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and invesotrs specializing in EUC services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
IN April 2016, PE Blackstone acquired a 60.5% share of Mphasis form DXC for $1bn.
Mphasis provides EUC services as part of its IT infrasturcture services, and offers next generation end-user computing services under it Digi End User Services offerings, which are part of its modular digital technology operation offerings. These also include Digi Cloud, DIgi Ops, Digi DeveOps, Digi Secure, and tradtionnal services.
Mphasis has ~800 FTEs across nine global service desk locations, supporting 3m tickets per annum. As part of its DIgi ENd User Services, it is evolving the traditonal service desk to a next generation service desk; and its next generation end-user services focus on end-user services focus on end-user experience, underpinned by cloud, analytics, automation and mobility-enabled support.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mphasis' next generation EUC seervice offerings, capabilities and market and finanical strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offering and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the compnay's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook