Mphasis - Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Marketing Services profile on Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of DMS and identifying vendor suitability for DMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Mphasis' application services business includes the Enterprise of Technologies group which has sub-practices providing campaign orchestration, creative marketing services, e-commerce services, systems development, and integration. The group also provides digital marketing automation and analytics.
The company has ~20 digital marketing clients with a base service bundle of website or e-commerce development and analytics.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mphasis digital marketing services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.