Mphasis - Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Marketing Services profile on Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of DMS and identifying vendor suitability for DMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Mphasis' application services business includes the Enterprise of Technologies group which has sub-practices providing campaign orchestration, creative marketing services, e-commerce services, systems development, and integration. The group also provides digital marketing automation and analytics.
The company has ~20 digital marketing clients with a base service bundle of website or e-commerce development and analytics.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mphasis digital marketing services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook