Mphasis - Business Process Transformation through RPA and AI
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Business Process Transformation through RPA & AI profile of Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis' automation-centric service offerings and capabiliites in support of business process transformation desined for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver process transformation and automation using RPA and/or AI technologies and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs seeking automation-led process transformation or business process services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peer
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Mphasis offers both IT services and business process services, and had calendar Q4 2017 revenues of ~$260m, with the bulk of the company’s revenues, especially in business process services, derived from the banking, financial services, and insurance sectors, which is where the bulk of the company’s current RPA and AI activity lies.
The company has developed its own cognitive solutions and has conducted a number of projects and pilots across the banking and insurance sectors using its NextAngles and DeepInsights platforms. NextAngles is Mphasis’ proprietary AI-enabled platform for regulatory risk and compliance. DeepInsights, a product of Mphasis’ NextLabs, is “a cognitive platform in support of extraction, reasoning, and analysis of fields from unstructured documents”.
Going forward Mphasis is focusing strongly on cognitive and aiming to deploy combinations of cognitive and RPA technology in support of “reimagination of processes”, both within existing BPS contracts and in support of, typically onshore, client retained operations.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mphasis’ offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components for achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization for delivering business process trannsformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s RPA and AI-based services customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Revenue estimates for the company's RPA and AI-centric services
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook in achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook