Mindpearl - Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality profile on Mindpearl is a comprehensive assessment of Mindpearl’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Mindpearl was established in 1999 as a multilingual captive contact center to service a consortium of 11 airlines led by Swissair. In 2006, the company became 100% management owned.
Mindpearl provides customer care, technical support, sales, loyalty management, social media support, and marketing services over inbound and outbound phone, email, chat, and SMS. It services clients in the aviation, telecommunications, and retail. It supports ~23 languages.
Mindpearl is specialized in airline customer experience services, supporting full service and low-cost carriers in Europe, APAC, North America, and Africa.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mindpearl’s customer experience services in travel, transportation, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.