ManpowerGroup- Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) vendor assessment for ManpowerGroup Solutions (MPGS) is a comprehensive assessment of MPGS’ RPO offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
• HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced by the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within RPOs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
MPGS focuses on outcome-based talent solutions including RPO, MSP, and workforce consulting.
MPGS manages 560 RPO clients, with established RPOs across all industry sectors, except for professional services, and travel/transport/ logistics.
MPGS offers enterprise RPO, project RPO, sourcing and screening, hybrid RPO, MSP, and consultancy services.
MPGS’ 2018 revenue represents ~13% of ManpowerGroup’s overall revenue (~$2,869.0m). NelsonHall estimates that MPGS’ 2018 RPO revenue was ~$315.6m (~11%).
MPGS will focus on unifying its MPGS (RPO) and TAPFIN (MSP) brands, integrating its proprietary MPGS and TAPFIN technology/tools into a unified platform offering, continuing to grow its consultancy services, and developing the capability of its employees to be more strategically focused on its clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of MPGS’ RPO offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook