Lorien - RPO
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPO profile on Lorien is a comprehensive assessment of Lorien’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of RPO Services and identifying vendor suitability for RPO services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the RPO sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Lorien’s offerings and capabilities in RPO.
Lorien is a specialist technology and transformation recruitment consultancy, and talent solutions provider predominantly focused in the U.K. and is part of Impellam Group.
Lorien offers RPO, Total Talent Acquisition, Project Recruitment, Recruiter on Demand, Permanent Staffing Supply, and Graduate/Early Talent programs. Its broader portfolio includes Managed Service Provider (MSP) and other contingent worker solutions (CWS), including SOW, Payroll solutions, and Consultancy.
In 2019/2020, Lorien has seen a growth in demand for consultancy on all-things technology-related, and training.
Lorien (and the broader Impellam Group) continues to invest in e-volution, its proprietary multifunctional recruitment platform, as well as the latest third-party technologies.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Lorien’s RPO offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook