Lorien- Next Generation MSP
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation managed service program (MSP) vendor assessment for Lorien is a comprehensive assessment of Lorien’s MSP offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within MSP
• HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of MSP as evidenced by the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within MSPs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Lorien is a specialist technology recruitment consultancy, and talent solutions provider predominantly focused in the U.K.
Lorien manages 18 MSP clients, with established MSPs in banking, financial services (including fintech), technology, and telco.
Lorien offers MSP, SOW, employed consultant model, recruiter on demand (ROD), and payroll services.
In 2017, Lorien’s 2017 revenue and SUM was $521.0m. NelsonHall estimates Lorien’s 2018 revenue and SUM to be ~$575.0m.
Lorien will focus on growing in banking, financial services, technology, etc., expanding into Germany and Ireland, and seeing growth from organizations of all sizes. It will build differentiation in its MSP/CWS program offering, leveraging the most value-add tech/tools, and promote its brand.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Lorien’s MSP offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook