LTI – IoT Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s IoT Services Vendor Assessment for LTI/L&T Infotech is a comprehensive assessment of LTI’s IoT service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for IoT services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IoT sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In FY15, LTI set up a digital business which includes Data & Analytics, IoT, enterprise integration, mobility, and cognitive computing, as well as RPA. The business is sizeable: the Digital unit has a headcount of 5,000 and accounted for 33% of LTI’s revenues in Q3 FY18.
Within Digital, LTI initiated a change in FY16 by grouping together the IoT capabilities from its various vertical units (manufacturing, BFSI, media and entertainment, and high-tech manufacturing), leading to the creation of its IoT practice (IoTP). IoTP is a horizontal service line within LTI Digital, which has its own revenue target and P&L, manages the service portfolio and accelerators, and has its own delivery organization.
IoTP has a headcount of ~450 (including experts in the field of sensor integration, equipment, industry SMEs, IoT data, and IoT platform developers on Azure, Predix, Thingworx and AWS, Intel, and Zebra).
IoTP services 75 clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of LTI’s IoT service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components, accelerators, and “platforms”
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.