LTI - Cognitive IT Infrasturcture Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cogitive IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for LTI is a comprehensive assessment of LTI's cognitive IT infrastructure management sservices offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identfying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial anlysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
LTI provides cognitive IT infrastructure management services, through its infrastructure managed services devison (IMS). LTI is focusing its AI, machine learning and automation approach acrosss three key areas, and will utilize its own cognitive platform Mosaic AI, Mosaic Automation.
- Analytics: looking at multiple sources, including ITSM ticket data, alerts from monitoring tools (unstructured data) and running analysis over this enhance services
- Personalized services: providing a quicker and better response to end-user needs in supporting of the digital workplace
- Automation: to support fastewr operational support, increase productivity and utilization.
A key focus for LTI is the development of a holistic digital workplace experience to be enabled for the end-user. Here it positions its Smart Service Desk offering, current use cases across smart service desk (empowed users), current use cases acroass smart service desk (empowered users), field services (self-healing systems), workplace collaboration (employee productivity) and enterprise social platform deployment (enterprise social).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of LTI's cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and finanical strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphais and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook